Beiträge von CalSeas

Einstellung des Betriebs!

Zum 01.02.2023 wird der Beitrieb von Atrox-Dev eingestellt. Alle Downloads und Benutzer werden entfernt und die Website geht offline. Wer noch eine Kopie der alten Pakete benötigt, sollte sich diese bis dahin runterladen.

Alle Pakete sind bereits unter neuem Label in unserem und im WoltLab-Store erhältlich, wo ihr auch weiterhin Support erhaltet.

Hello,

I have uploaded the Plugin, Fake Users - and I believe all is working correctly, however I have three questions:

Question 1: In the section (Box) where it asks for the Email of the Forum - (forgot exactly how this is phrased) - Should this be my Forum's URL -

which is https://4wardxposure2.com

If that is not correct, then what am I supposed to type in there?

Question 2: Checking the "Activities" boxes as to what times I want Guests and Users to appear on my forum -

and "adding" Fake Users - Are these two separate functions? I mean, do they operate independently of each other ?

So if I did NOT add any Fake Users would there still be forum activity by "Fake Users" Guests and Members due to activating the "Activity" settings ?

Question 3: I noticed that in "Members" on my Forum, the added fake users I created show an option to click on "Email" - just like there is for "real" members on my forum.

What takes place if a Real Member does attempt to Email one of those Fake Users?

Thanks for any help / information you can give me on these three questions.

Dave